Two superb lithographs by the impressionist painter Paul Cezanne, of incomparable artistic and collectible value, with the AUTHENTIC SIGNATURE of Philippe-Paul Cezanne, grandson of the great painter.
All the lithographs:
- are numbered and bear the original signature of Philippe-Paul Cezanne;
- are stamped with the official seal of guarantee of the Entrecasteaux Museum;
- are accompanied by a numbered and named guarantee of quality and authenticity (898 copies of the Cezannes);
- are made from tested materials, with the strictest quality standards;
- are supplied in hand-made frames of Egyptian poplar wood and oxidised gold-leaf.
- Dimensions: 75 cm X 90 cm.
|| Paul Cezanne: View of Estaque and the Chateau d Yf, 1882-1885
Genuine lithograph taken from the original painting (1882-1885) in the Butler collection, London. A wonderful composition, evoking in the harmony of its colours all the light and magic of the Mediterranean.
Paul Cezanne: Still life with curtain, 1895
Genuine lithograph from the original painting -oil on canvas, 1895- now in the Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg. An exceptional still life, imbued with the style of Cezanne, while contemporary features in it speak for his genius and technical mastery.
Prices are per painting.
The item comes with a personalized guarantee of its genuineness and authenticity
GIFTS OF MAILINK
Gladiatorial combat, Theseia, Athens
MAILink S.A. offers you, either with your registration as a
member or with a product purchase, wonderful gifts...
Visit our gifts