Two superb lithographs by the impressionist painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir, of incomparable artistic and collectible value, with the AUTHENTIC SIGNATURE of Jacques Renoir, grandson of the great painter.
All the lithographs:
- are numbered and bear the original signature of Jacques Renoir;
- are stamped with the official seal of guarantee of the Entrecasteaux Museum;
- are accompanied by a numbered and named guarantee of quality and authenticity (890 copies of the Renoirs);
- are made from tested materials, with the strictest quality standards;
- are supplied in hand-made frames of Egyptian poplar wood and oxidised gold-leaf.
- Dimensions: 75 cm X 90 cm.
|| Auguste Renoir: a walk in spring, 1875
These gentle brush-strokes start to appear in Renoir s work at the beginning of the 1870 s. His works in this period express liveliness and energy. In this painting Renoir precisely captures the charm of a spring morning.
Auguste Renoir: Mlle. Irene, 1880
This lovely portrait of a young girl -oil on canvas, 1880- brings out all the tender charm of youth. An exceptional and enchanting work from the Zurich collection of E.G. Buhrle. It is famous for its rapid energetic brush-strokes, its light and its impressive contrasts of warm and cool colours.
Prices are per painting.
The item comes with a personalized guarantee of its genuineness and authenticity
GIFTS OF MAILINK
Macedonia, Alexander the Great, Silver four-drachma piece, c. 325-315 B.C.
MAILink S.A. offers you, either with your registration as a
member or with a product purchase, wonderful gifts...
Visit our gifts